2015/06/16

Warts


Warts

Warts can evolve spontaneously within months, or persist for years. In children usually heal without medication, however, because of the risk of spreading the virus to others and the appearance of new lesions in oneself by autocontaminação, their treatment is recommended. Already in adults, warts do not usually go away without treatment. There are different therapeutic modalities that lead to destruction or removal of lesions. Each type of wart requires different treatment.
What is it?
Warts are benign proliferations of the skin caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). Infection occurs in more superficias layers of the skin or mucosa, activating the abnormal growth of skin cells.
Warts
Transmission of HPV occurs through direct contact with people and / or infected objects. Small wounds are necessary for inoculation of HPV, which is why the warts are most common in areas of trauma. You can autoinoculation occur through small wounds that serve as gateway to the virus, also transmission by sexual contact and mother to child via at delivery. Patients with low immunity are most vulnerable to the appearance of warts. The peak incidence occurs between 12 and 16 years.
Symptoms and Diagnosis
threadlike wart
The wart appearance varies according to the affected site. Often present without symptoms, vegetative, rough, skin color, but can also be flat, soft and dark. The clinical lesions resulting from HPV infection may present in different ways:
Common warts
Are the most common types. In general, the lesions are irregular, hardened and rough papules. They may present as isolated or grouped lesions in variable number. They are often in areas subjected to major trauma, such as hands, fingers, elbows, knees and around the nails (periungual warts).
Warts threadlike
They appear as thin and elongated projections, generally isolated or few in number. Commonly appear on the face, neck, eyelids and lips, and the incidence is high in older people.
Flat warts
They appear as small papules ("balls") brownish or yellowish, with a maximum of 5 mm, whose main characteristic is to present a flat, smooth surface. Arise most often on the face and back of the hands of teenagers.
Plantar warts
Warts located on the soles of the feet are often mistaken for corns. The weight of the body exerts on them causes grow inside, which causes pain when walking. The presence of a thickened peripheral ring with small dark spots in the center of the lesion resemble the image of a "fish eye", by which they are commonly known.
Genital warts year
They present as vegetative lesions, humid, isolated or grouped, which resemble the appearance of cauliflower (condyloma acuminata). They can affect female and male genital mucosa, urethra, vagina, cervix, perianal region or oral mucosa. There are different viral subtypes involved in the genital infection, being well established relationship between genital infection by certain subtypes of HPV considered high risk and genital cancer, particularly cervical cancer.
Treatment
Anogenital warts are the most difficult to treat and can be nescessária a combination of treatments and often operations to remove the lesions. Because of the risk of causing cancer, this type should be treated carefully.
Prevention
The HPV vaccines are indicated for prevention of genital infection, reducing the risk of progression to genital cancer. It is recommended for girls as young as 9 years old, and be preventive vaccine, preferably should be applied before the onset of sexual activity and is available in health centers. The vaccine for boys is, for now, only available in the private network.

4 comments:

  1. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!
    wart treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got hpv from my boyfriend  and i was trying all i could do to get rid of this virus over 4 months now i have taking a lot of drugs from different medical doctor which didn't work at all, last month i was doing some research on google on how to get cured totally from this virus i found someone testimony on how she got cured totally from hpv with the help of doc. onokun  natural herbs and she drop doc onokun email address, So i decide to give him a try and i contact him for help he told how to purchase the natural herbs and i did that, Do you believe i only took this herbs for 2 weeks and i got cured permanently from the hpv virus without no side effect. Thank you so much doc onokun for the help i will make sure i tell the whole world about you. contact him if you need his help too  via: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm giving a testimony about Dr Nogadu the great Herbalist, he has the cure to all manner of diseases, he cured my herpes simplex virus, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different spell casters and herbalist, I was like: 'Many people's have the herpes simplex virus cure why are people still suffering from it?' I though of it, then I contact Dr Nogadu via email, I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared it (CURE) and sent it to me through Air freight Online Courier Service for delivery, he gave my details to the Courier Office, they told me that 2-4 days I will receive the parcel and i took the medicine as prescribed by him and I went for check up 2 week after finishing the medicine, I was tested herpes simplex virus negative, if you are herpes simplex virus patient do me a favour by  contacting him and I assure anyone who is suffering from it, your problem will never remain the same again you will be cured also Dr Nogadu help my brother wife to cure her cervical cancer she was suffering from the past 5 years, After he {cure} my herpes simplex virus, then my brother  heard about it, he went home to tell his wife  about Dr Nogadu then his wife  email him and explain her problem to him, he also prepare herbal medicine and he use Air freight courier service to sent her the herbal medicine and he instruct her on how she  will be using it for 14 days, That on the 15 days of it, she should go and check her self in the hospital and she did as she was instructed by Dr Nogadu, to GOD be the glory she was cure of her cervical cancer which she was suffering from for the past 5 years thanks to these great man we will ever remain grateful to you sir for the good work you did in our family. When you contact him, make sure you tell him that I refer you.. contact him via: drnogaduherbalist@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2347010627760.

    ReplyDelete